This page updated 15 May 16 @ 1203.
Signup Cutoff Date: TBD
The Member/Guest Tournament is a 07:31 shotgun start. Please check in by 06:45. If you signed up via the form on our website, remember we need a check for $160 per team prior to tee off. NO PAY, NO PLAY.
Below are the projected rules. Changes can be expected. The rules at game time, on Saturday, take precedence over these posted on the web site.
TWO MAN BETTER BALL RULES
TEAMS: Teams shall consist of two players. There is no minimum stroke differential between partners. Our Men's Club is proud of our venue and fine facility. We make every attempt to showcase our gem any chance we can and when possible we encourage and facilitate as much play as possible. In line with that goal, the Men's Club Board of Governors allows Member-Member play for those players unable to find partners with official handicaps.
HANDICAP: Each player will play to 100% of his HCP, based on the 15 May Index. Players without a verifiable index shall play scratch. The Team HCP shall be the sum of the partners' handicap.
FORWARD TEES: Players with an Index of 20 or higher and are 70 yrs or older, may elect to play from the Gold tees. Gold tee players shall be assigned your Gold tee HCP minus a three (3) stroke adjustment. Your HCP for play and for Tm HCP shall be the HCP calculation after all of the adjustments have been applied.
FORMAT: USGA rules apply.
- Each player on the team plays his own ball until completing the hole.
- Record the Gross Score for each player hole-by-hole.
- The lower of the two scores, with the HCP applied, is circled and then recorded at the bottom of the scorecard as the NET Team Score for each hole.
- Each two man TEAM shall swap score cards with the other twosome in their assigned foursome.
- Team Score is the better NET score of two-man team for each hole.
- Eighteen hole low NET Team Score wins!
- Individual GROSS and NET scores must be recorded AND each card shall be signed and attested by each team member prior to turning into the tournament scorekeeper(s).
- Ties will be broken by card off using the #1 Handicap hole, NET score. If a tie still exits we will the use the #2 Handicap hole, NET score. If the tie still exits we go to the # 3 Handicap hole, NET score. This progression will continue until the tie is broken.
- Practice Putt(s) / Shot(s) are Prohibited during the round.
- All official play for prizes shall from the White Tees.
- The tournament software will determine the division of the field into three flights. Your Team Flight (A, B or C) will be printed on your scorecard.
- "Closest to the Pin" will be awarded on all of the five par three holes. The payout shall be determined by the "buy-in." No mulligans allowed.
- All Closest to the Pin and Hole-in-One shots shall be from the white tees (no mulligans allowed).
- The maximum individual HCP allowed for all Sea 'N Air Men's Club tournaments is 36.
- USGA rules supplemented by local rules apply.
- Post your own score. Scores shall NOT be posted as a Tournament Score.
- For speed of play, once low score is determined, hole-by-hole, the other team mate need not putt out. High score team mate then picks-up and posts a score of net par for that hole.
CLICK HERE to pay online and sign-up for the Member/Guest or Club Championship Tournaments .